Thursday, June 12, 2008

Iron Man


Another Marvel Hero Comics into moVie production. Tony Stark is a billionaire industrialist and genius inventor who is kidnapped and forced to build a devastating weapon. Instead, using his intelligence and ingenuity, Tony builds a high-tech suit of armor and escapes captivity. When he uncovers a nefarious plot with global implications, he dons his powerful armor and vows to protect the world as Iron Man.


Starring: Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark the Iron Man, Terrence Howard as Rhodey, and Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts


Comments: A very high tech movie for me. Pretty amazed by the technology shown and alot of strange terms to me. A not so sophisticated me. Tony's robots seems to be getting more attention than him who can actually communicate with him just like human to human. Amazing. Even now how to crack a joke or give comments. I wished I had one too =p. Though, not much focus on Gwyneth Paltow, but she is still elegant as usual. Oh my .. Been watching alot of English movies, hope it actually brushes up my poor English. hee. Not much romance but focus on scientific inventions, a good one for comics lovers.

No comments: